The PerMix PFB series Twin-shaft Paddle Mixer is a fast mixer with high efficiency, which can also be known as Fluidized Bed Mixer, Fluidized Zone Mixer, Non-gravity Mixer or Zero-gravity Mixer. The PFB Twin-shaft Paddle Mixer is applied to prepare a homogeneous mixture despite of particle size, shape and density. When the small amount of powder additives or liquid is required to be added into the bulk material, PFB Twin-shaft Paddle Mixers are able to achieve fast and precision mixing with high capacity.
1. Very fast mixing to supply a typical mixing time from 10 seconds to only 1 minute
2. Free particle movement
3. Minimal heat and low shear for shear and heat sensitive materials (Due to the fact that low friction without shear in this non-gravity zone is generated, this makes the PerMix PFB series Twin-shaft Paddle Mixer an ideal machine for fragile products that can’t tolerate rough handling, even flakes or spray dried bodies remaining intact after mixing.)
4. Easy cleaning and hygienic design with minimal blind corners
5. Low maintenance
6. Big bomb bay door for fast discharging & reduced segregation
7. Liquid addition by spray balls, nozzles, or dripping pipes
8. Leading edges of the ribbons can be coated by Tungsten Carbide for very abrasive materials.
9. Intensive choppers to break lumps
10. Various drive system (single motor/gearbox with chain; dual motor/gearbox, single motor with dual gearbox)
The PerMix PFB Fluidized Bed Mixer consists of paddles with special angles that are mounted on twin shafts in a ‘W’ shaped trough. During operation, the two shafts are rotating in opposite direction. The paddles sweep the entire bottom of both troughs, and materials are lifted floating between the two shafts (as zero-gravity zone) by the centrifugal force generated by the paddles. At this weightless zone, mixing of materials of different density is easy and fast because material particle can move freely and randomly, regardless of particle size and density. This brings a rapid and highly homogenous mixing.
A.Chemical IndustryDetergents, Color pigments, Fertilizers, Explosives, Boric acid, Carbon, Fly ash, Fungicides, Soda ash
B.Building IndustryDry mortar, Blended cements, Tile adhesives/grouting, Brick facings, Cement & Fibers, Flooring materials, Joint compounds, Road lining materials
C.Environmental ApplicationsFly ash conditioning, Filter dust treatment, Sewage sludge, Food waste
D.Feed IndustryAnimal feed, Mineral premixes, Aqua / fish feed, Pet food, Dairy additives
E.Food IndustryInstant drinks/soups, Infant milk powder, Flour/bread/bakery mixes, Frozen vegetables, Treatment of spices
F.Pharmaceutical IndustryVitamin mixes, Medical mixes
PerMix Fluidized Zone Mixer - Food Grade Video
PerMix Fluidized Zone Mixer video, doing a mortar mix
Copyright © 2019 PerMix North America - All Rights Reserved.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICES & SUPPORT
Copyright © 2020 PerMix North America - All Rights Reserved.