The range of PerMix PM series Magnetic Agitators use special driving and sealing technology, which is totally different from the common gear-drive agitators.
In a magnetic agitator, the magnetic couplings transmit their torque without direct touch of the mixing head, but by the magnetic field, thus they are working nearly without mechanical wear, which makes it possible that these magnetic agitators have much longer duty life with correct design and under proper working conditions.
The mixing head can be equipped with several different mixing elements such as propellers or Rushton turbines.
Some of the most common applications are dissolution of glucose in demineralized water, production of vaccine suspensions and agitation of blood fractions.
– Magnetic mixers offer high blending capacity with low power consumption
– Highly hygienic design, easy cleaning and sterilization in the vessel by steam or hot water
– Bayonet coupling for easy assembly/disassembly of the drive unit
– No sealing necessary and no danger of leakage and contamination between batches
– Low shearing for shear-sensitive materials
– No wear of the mechanical parts leading to long duty life and minimum maintenance
– PerMix offers the qualified materials and surface treatment according to GMP and other standard for the pharmaceutical and bio-technical industry.
Biotechnology and fermentation are the most advanced fields of application in process technology. For quite a long time magnetic mixers take over a leading role in high-tech agitation. There are also demands from other industries for magnetic agitators.
PerMix offers our magnetic mixers with drive power from 0.18kW to 2.2kW for a normal capacity from 50 liter up to 10,000 liters. Bigger sizes are available against request.
Copyright © 2019 PerMix North America - All Rights Reserved.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICES & SUPPORT
Copyright © 2020 PerMix North America - All Rights Reserved.